White board substitute – TOEFL Test Requirements
by pth 5 Comments
- TOEFL için çalışmaya nereden başlamalıyım?
- DESCARGAR LONGMAN PREPARATION COURSE FOR THE TOEFL TEST (OFICIAL) + AUDIOS
- NEW TOEFL speaking question 4 – How to study in 1 hour with NoteFull – Current Question 6
- TOEFL Primary Step 2 Book 1 Unit 3
- TOEFL Independent Writing – Question Types and Strategies for a High Score
- TOEFL Listening Comprehension: Short Dialogue – Skill 13
- TOEFL iBT Reading Test with answer// MIGRATION FROM ASIA // EnglishWithSharmin
- TOEFL EXERCISE 11 (listening skills 11)
- TOEFL iBT Speaking Section Question 4 (integrated task 4)
- REVIEW BUKU TOEFL TERBAIK UNTUK SELF-STUDY #TOEFL #LONGMAN #BARRON #CLIFF #ETS
Ramu Dost says
Super anna 👍
Naveen Kumar says
What if we don't use white board shett
Shiva SN says
Sir, In listening section, should we erase the sheet after every question? Also, Can we use more than 1 or 2 sheets for taking notes? like can we have 2 or 3 sheets for listening section as we get little time in between to erase the notes and shall we erases the notes for all the 5 question at the end of the section?
tenzin dolkar says
Do we need to hold up the transparent sheet while writing notes? I mean should the transparent sheet be visible to the proctor while writing notes ?
Geetha M says
Good to see you in a channel sir. Coming to this video, It's brief n informative. Keep doing more videos.