TOEIC is a user-friendly app designed to help you practice and prepare for your official TOEIC Test, or simply to improve your English skills. Once you start practicing on this app, we help track your performance to let you know your strengths, your weaknesses and what you need to concentrate more in order to get the best results.
• Over 400 questions divided into 7 categories, 20 practices and 14 simulation tests.
• The categories part covers all aspects of the exam: Photos, Question-Response, Short Conversations, Short Talks, Incomplete Sentences, Text Completion, Reading comprehension
• Each of a Practice contains 20 questions, picked randomly in order to get the student used to different types of questions.
• The simulation tests part offers you a chance to take the TOEIC in real life conditions, meaning 200 questions in about 2 hours. We also planned shortcuts of 60 and 100 questions.
• Track your strengths and weaknesses.
• Time and score counting.
• Support transcript.
• Support offline mode.
• Support multiple platforms.
The Test of English for International Communication® (TOEIC) is “an English language test designed specifically to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment”.