Test Length: 75 minutes for Reading Section (Section 2 of whole TOEIC test) from SiamSeo. Pack of TOEIC Asia TOEIC tests.
00:00 – Introduction to TOEIC Reading
00:14 – TOEIC Reading Test. Part 5 (Questions 101-130)
08:15 – TOEIC Reading Test. Part 6 (Questions 131-146)
17:32 – TOEIC Reading Test. Part 7 (Questions 147-200)
In TOEIC Reading Part test takers read a variety of materials and respond at their own pace (100 items total).
Part 5: Incomplete Sentences
Part 6: Error Recognition or Text Completion
Part 7: Reading Comprehension
This Test in PDF (with tapescripts):
Set of TOEIC Tests (79 tests) in PDF (with tapescripts):
Support at: [email protected]
Facebook Fan page:
How do I improve my reading skill on TOEIC?
1. Practice a mixture of extensive reading and intensive reading. Your reading will improve and so will your TOEIC score. Use extensive reading (to increase your reading speed).
Listen to the item and read along at the same time. Make sure that you can read faster than the audio file you are listening to. If you cannot, read the item again and continue practicing to try to increase your reading speed. Note that most articles, including news reports are read at about 140 words per minute, whereas conversations are around 160 words per minute. You will need to get your speed up to 200 words per minute or faster to really do well on TOEIC.
3) Read newspaper articles, magazine articles, or other handy material, including web sites, on subjects of interest to you.
1) Make sure you are interested in the content.
2) Do not look up any words. Just read, scan and try to figure out the meaning
3) Do this daily and try to enjoy it. Do not look up any words in a dictionary!!
4) Try to summarize the meaning to yourself.
#toeic #reading #2022
Phần Reading TOEIC,TOEIC リーディング,閱讀測驗,TOEIC การอ่าน,ข้อสอบ toeic,คะแนน TOEIC,토익 리딩,TOEIC чтение,toeic reading section,new toeic reading test,toeic reading 2022,toiec reading test,new toeic 2022