In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about your vacation in English. Talking about holidays and vacations is a great way to improve your English conversation. After you watch, practice these conversation skills with a teacher online:
Where did you go for your last holiday? What did you do there? Did you have a good time?
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to answer these questions and more in clear, natural English.
See the full version of this free lesson here:
1. How to Give Basic Information About Your Vacation 0:50
2. How to Describe What You Did on Vacation 2:09
3. How to Describe Where You Went on Vacation 6:11
4. How to Describe What You Liked or Disliked 11:07
5. Making a Longer Answer 15:08
This lesson will help you learn:
– Ways to basic information about your vacation.
– How to describe what you did on vacation.
– About describing where you went on holiday.
– How to talk about what you liked on vacation.
– Different ways to describe what you disliked on vacation.
– To make longer answers about your holiday.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English!
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more!
To see more free English lessons like this, visit:
A big thank you to the Alphabet translation team from Syria for the Arabic captions!
talking about your vacation,talking about your vacation in english,talking about vacations,vacation english,english vacations,describe what you did on vacation,describe your vacation,vacation in english,describe your last vacation,talking about vacations in english,vacation english lesson,vacations english,talking about your last vacation,conversation about vacation in english,oxford online english speaking,oxford online english conversation