In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about your family in English. Do you have a big family? What do you like doing when you spend time with your family? Talking about family can be a good way to start a conversation in English, so it’s useful if you know what to say and have some questions to ask. Improve our English speaking with help from a professional teacher:
See the full version of this free lesson here:
1. Introducing Your Family 0:29
2. Talking About Brothers and Sisters 1:15
3. Talking About Your Immediate/Extended Family 2:02
4. Talking About Your Children 3:06
5. Talking About Your Relationship with Your Family 4:00
6. Making a Longer Answer 5:04
You can learn:
– How to introduce your family in a simple way.
– How to talk about your immediate and your extended family.
– How to talk about your brothers and sisters.
– How to talk about your children when you’re talking about your family in English.
– How to talk about your relationship with your family, and what you like to do together.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English!
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more!
See more free English lessons at:
talk about your family in english,family vocabulary in english,how to describe your family in english,talking about your family in english,how to introduce your family in english,speak about your family in english,how to talk about family in english,family members vocabulary in english,how to talk about my family in english,talking about your family,describe your family in english,english family lesson,oxford online english speaking,oxford online english family