In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about sports in English. Improve your spoken English conversation by talking about sports.
Are you a sport fan? What sports do you like playing?
Sport is a common topic in English conversation, so whether you like sport or not, it’s good to have something to say and be able to ask some questions about sport. Continue improving your English conversation with an English teacher today! Learn more:
See the full version of this lesson on our website:
Introduction 00:00 – 00:45
1. Do You Like Sport? 00:45 – 04:28
2. Talking About Sports That You Do 04:28 – 08:37
3. Talking About Why You Do Sport 08:37 – 11:06
4. Making a Longer Answer 11:06
This lesson will help you:
– Discuss your likes and dislikes to talk about sports in English.
– Learn about sport vocabulary you can use in your English conversation.
– Describe sports you do and why you like them.
– Improve English conversation to describe sports in English.
– See example conversation to talk about sports in English and respond accordingly.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English!
See more free English lessons like this on our website:
talk about sports in english,talking about sports in english,sports in english,improve spoken english conversation,spoken english conversation,sports english conversation,talking about sports,how to talk about sports in english,talking about sports ielts,talking about sports esl,english vocabulary talking about sports,talking about favourite sports,oxford online english speaking,oxford online english conversation,sports in english vocabulary,sport conversation