Hi guys! Here is another TOEIC full listening and reading test with answers – August 29, 2020
Please enjoy, you can also:
– Take my Excel courses on Udemy:
– Buy me a coffee:
The TOEIC test is a two-hour, paper-and-pencil, multiple-choice test that consists of 200 questions divided into two separately timed sections.
+ Section I: Listening Test
This section consists of 100 questions and has an audio component. The test Section is divided into four parts. Test takers listen to a variety of statements, questions, conversations, and talks recorded in English, then answer questions based on the listening segments. The Listening section takes approximately
• Part I: Photographs – 6 questions
• Part II: Question–Response – 25 questions
• Part III: Conversations – 39 questions; 13 conversations with 3 questions each
• Part IV: Talks – 30 questions; 10 talks with 3 questions each.
+ Section II: Reading Test
This section consists of 100 questions presented in written format in the test booklet. Test takers read a variety of materials and respond to questions based
on the item content. The Reading section takes 75 minutes.
• Part V: Incomplete Sentences – 30 questions
• Part VI: Text Completion – 16 questions
• Part VII: Single Passage: 29 questions; 10 reading texts with 2-4 questions each)
Multiple Passages: 25 questions; 5 sets of double or triple passages with 5 questions per set.
Test takers respond to each test question by marking the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on a separate answer sheet. Although the actual testing time is approximately two hours, additional time is needed to allow test takers to complete the biographical
questions on the answer sheet and to respond to a brief questionnaire about their educational and work history. Therefore, approximately 2 1/2 hours should be allowed to take the test.
toeic,toeic full test,toeic listening test,toeic 2020,toeic reading test,toeic new format,english listening,english reading test,english test