In this lesson, you can learn how to improve your grammar for the IELTS writing exam.
You’ll see exactly what resources you need to improve your grammar score for IELTS writing. You’ll also get a practical plan which you can follow.
Take practice IELTS Writing tests and get feedback from a qualified English teacher. Set up your first lesson here:
See the full lesson with the text on our website!
1. Building Accurate Simple Sentences 4:37
2. Building More Complex Sentences 9:28
3. Extending Your Grammatical Range 13:10
This lesson will help you:
– Understand how the IELTS Writing grammar scores work.
– See which resources are right for you so you can practice and improve your IELTS Writing grammar score.
– Get examples of how to build simple sentences that are accurate.
– Learn about building more complex sentences you can use in the IELTS Writing exam.
– Improve grammatical range and learn different techniques to extend your range of grammar which will help you improve your IELTS Writing grammar score.
Resources mentioned in the lesson:
– English Grammar in use by Raymond Murphy:
– Anki flashcard app:
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English!
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more!
See more free English lessons like this on our website:
ielts writing,ielts writing improve your grammar score,ielts writing grammar score,improve your grammar score ielts writing,ielts writing grammar,ielts writing tips,ielts writing test,ielts writing tips and tricks,ielts writing grammar structure,ielts writing grammar tips,english grammar for ielts writing,grammar for ielts writing task 1,advanced grammar for ielts writing,oxford online english ielts,oxford online english ielts writing