In this lesson, you can learn about how to understand native speakers. Even after studying for several years, some English learners find it difficult to understand native English speakers. In this lesson, you can see some simple things you can do which will make it easier to understand natural English. We have certified English teachers at OOE who are happy to help you practice! Learn more on our website:
Remember to tell us which situations you find it most difficult to understand native speakers! You can tell us in the comments!
See the full version of this lesson here:
1. Use Contractions When You Speak 0:44
2. Understanding the True Pronunciation of English Words 3:12
3. Understanding Words Which Are Left Out 6:06
4. How to Use Context to Help You Understand 8:22
5. Understand Different Forms of English 11:10
The lesson will help you learn:
– How to use contractions to sound more natural in English.
– How to use weak forms to improve your listening and speaking in English.
– How to shorten questions to make your English sound more natural.
– How to use the context to improve your English listening and understand native speakers better.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English!
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more!
See more free lessons like this on our website:
A big thank you to the Alphabet translation team from Syria for the Arabic captions!
how to understand native speakers,understand native speakers,understand native english speakers,how to understand native english speakers,how to understand native english speakers conversation,how to understand native speakers and speak better english,improve english understanding,improve english listening skills,improve english comprehension,oxford online english