Get pdf files (listening and reading test):
Full Practice Toeic Listening Test 2021 with Answers and Transcripts | New Format Toeic Test #07
This video consists of three section:
– Listening Comprehension: 0:00
– Answers: 43:52
– Transcripts: 46:12
Please like, share for everyone and subscribe my Channel.
There are four parts to the Listening Comprehension section of the TOEIC test. You will have approximately 45 minutes to complete this section.
– Part 1: Photographs 6 Questions
– Part 2: Question-Response 25 Questions
– Part 3: Conversations 39 Questions
– Part 4: Talks 30 Questions
Listen to as much English as you can. The best way to improve your listening comprehension is by listening. As you listen, ask yourself these question:
– Who is talking?
– Who are they talking to?
– What are they talking about?
– Where are they talking?
– Why are they talking?
– As you answer these questions, you will improve your ability to understand English through context.
Study regularly. Pick the same time of day to practice. If you don’t develop a routine, you won’t develop good study habits. Tell yourself that you can’t watch TV at 7:30 because that is your TOEIC time. If you do miss your scheduled time one day, don’t worry. Try to make it up later in that day. But don’t study at a different time every day. You will never get any studying done.
How Can I Get a Better Score on the TOEIC?
Assuming you have prepared well for the TOEIC, you can maximize your score on the test day by follwing these suggestions:
– Read the directions carefully.
– Work quickly.
– Do not make notes in the test booklet.
– Guess if you’re not sure.
– Mark only one answer.
toeic,toeic listening,toeic listening test 2021,new toeic format test,practice toeic listening test with answers,full toeic listening test