Full Practice Toeic Listening Test 2021 with Answers and Transcripts | New Format Toeic Test #01
This video consists of three section:
– Listening Comprehension: 0:00
– Answers: 44:52
– Transcripts: 47:12
Please like, share for everyone and subscribe my Channel.
Download mp3 and PDF for How to Prepare for the TOEIC Test (Size: 148.1 MB):
There are four parts to the Listening Comprehension section of the TOEIC test. You will have approximately 45 minutes to complete this section.
– Part 1: Photographs 6 Questions
– Part 2: Question-Response 25 Questions
– Part 3: Conversations 39 Questions
– Part 4: Talks 30 Questions
Listen to as much English as you can. The best way to improve your listening comprehension is by listening. As you listen, ask yourself these question:
– Who is talking?
– Who are they talking to?
– What are they talking about?
– Where are they talking?
– Why are they talking?
– As you answer these questions, you will improve your ability to understand English through context.
Study regularly. Pick the same time of day to practice. If you don’t develop a routine, you won’t develop good study habits. Tell yourself that you can’t watch TV at 7:30 because that is your TOEIC time. If you do miss your scheduled time one day, don’t worry. Try to make it up later in that day. But don’t study at a different time every day. You will never get any studying done.
How Can I Get a Better Score on the TOEIC?
Assuming you have prepared well for the TOEIC, you can maximize your score on the test day by follwing these suggestions:
– Read the directions carefully.
– Work quickly.
– Do not make notes in the test booklet.
– Guess if you’re not sure.
– Mark only one answer.
toeic,toeic test,toeic listening