In this lesson, you can learn how to do the Cambridge FCE reading and use of English exam.
You’ll see what to expect during the FCE reading and use of English exam, how to answer the different use of English questions, and some common problems which FCE students have, and what you can do to avoid them. Get a study plan for the FCE exam with a certified English teacher:
You can see the full version of this free lesson here: .
1. How to Answer Multiple-choice Cloze Questions 0:36
2. How to Answer Open Cloze Questions 4:05
3. How to Answer Word Formation Questions 7:36
4. Key Word Transformation 11:12
This lesson will help you:
– Understand which words can be correct answers in part one of the FCE Reading and Use of English Exam.
– Feel more comfortable answering non-multiple choice questions in part two of the FCE Reading and Use of English Exam.
– Understand ways to fill the gaps correctly in part three of the FCE Reading and Use of English Exam.
– Learn about key word transformation and how it can help you in part four of the FCE Reading and Use of English Exam.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English!
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more!
For more free English lessons like this, visit our website:
fce reading and use of english exam,fce reading exam,fce reading and use of english,fce reading use of english,fce exam reading,fce exam preparation,fce english,fce exam tips,how to do reading fce exam,how to do fce exam,fce english exam,cambridge fce exam,cambridge fce reading exam,cambridge fce reading and use of english exam,cambridge fce reading and use of english,fce reading & use of english exam,oxford online english,oxford online english fce exam