#learnenglish #speakenglish #tipsforenglish
Do you want to learn how to speak English well?Are you also looking for a shortcut to English fluency?
Well I don’t have tricks that will give you perfect English in five minutes a day.But I do have solid tips that will help you learn how to speak English more fluently, in less time.
Here are 50 useful tips that will help you speak English better than ever:
1. Be realistic about your English learning goals.
2. Practice speaking as well, not just reading and listening.
3. Practice speaking English whenever you get a chance Do not pass up a chance to speak English whenever one arises.
4. Get native English-speaking friends and practice speaking with themIf you want to speak English like a native. You should have friends who speak it like you would like to.
5. Do not be afraid of making mistakes
6. Use simple sentences at first, then progress to more complex sentences You have to start from somewhere; do not struggle to master the complex language parts until you have mastered the basics.
7. Get a reliable English learning course.
8. Make an effort to improve your pronunciation.
9. Try saying something extra.
10. Imitate away.
11. Listen to English-language music.
12. Learn some English tongue twisters.
13. Accept English and all its uniqueness.
14. Try learning some new words every day.
15. Try some public speaking.
16. Let English be all around you.
17. Become part of a conversation group.
18. Read your favorite books out loud:
19. Watch videos of popular songs online.
20. Try thinking in English.
21. Practice paraphrasing.
22. Conduct small talk in English.
23. Try creating your own responses, rather than repeating what people say When you can come up with ways to answer in English on your own, your speaking fluency can increase considerably.
24. Have confidence whenever you speak.
25. Learn to listen better.
26. Change phrasal verbs for regular verbs2
7. Be passionate about English.
28. Try to learn from everyone.
29. Learn from your favorite personality or public speaker.
30. Watch children’s cartoons
31. Don’t focus on speaking exclusively.
32. If you haven’t done so already, change the language on your computer/phone/TV to English.
33. Learn some short natural responses.
34. Follow the news.
35. Record yourself speaking and have friends listen and comment on the recording.
36. Be ready for specific situations.
37. Make learning English fun.
38. Practice speaking English in front of a mirror.
39. Learn to say things in your own way.
40. Master some specific phrases and Idioms.
41. Try writing based on new things you have learned.
42. Retell a story or a joke in English.
43. Engage in English activities.
44. Debate in English.
45. Don’t rush your speech.
46. Avoid learning word by word.
47. Try interrupting and interjecting politely.
48. Understand that there is always room for improvement.
49. Speak the English you know.
50. Try to be realistic.
⭐ INSTAGRAM – @englishwithnab
⭐ FACEBOOK –
⭐ MY WEBSITE –
⭐ ENROLL IN ONLINE COURSES
Learn English,English language,grammar,aprender ingles,English learning,why English,FCE,CAE,I want to learn english,learn english easy,learn english free,learn english fast,ingilizce,ingilizce öğren,english vocabulary,ESL,IELTS,I can’t speak english,Anglais,английскийдлявзрослых,انجليزي,englishclass,angielski,american english,easy english,Англійська,Вчити англійську,Учиманглийский,английскийязык,speak fluent,learn english bbc,ingles,Speak english,50 tips,CAT